Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Career....

Feb, 19th....

All previous career scores are on past blogs. But I never decided the specific career I'd like to research. Although I am not stuck on one career I am very interested in managing an Advertising Agency.

Ten things that interest me about managing an Advertising Agency:

1) The fact that I won district in a Deca competition (Advertising Organization) and my subject was Advertising Hospitality Management Services.
2) I like thinking outside of the box, and advertising allows this.
3) I've attended 4 or more advertising classes and enjoy learning about this subject
4) I've had personal experience in time spots, proposals, etc, in relation to advertising because it was my moms previous career.

unfinished....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Advertising is always in demand. The perks of a big school is DECA. Sorry we don't have that here for you especially since you have been successful.